Frameless partitions are characterised by the use of “dry joints” between glass panes, two or more glass modules can be installed between floor and ceiling profiles with corner and 3 way vertical joints to match. Glass of different thicknesses, or colour, or acoustic characteristics can be used to achieve high specifications and an open look, with matching glass doors or contrasting solid doors.
Dry joints can be of a minimal clear appearance or alternatively a contrasting solid finish, usually aluminium. These dry-joints would generally match the glass thickness to ensure modularity for the project and ease of use when re-used in future moves and changes of the partition layout.
Fully glazed frameless walls offer:
• A simple and elegant design
• Easy to assemble
• Short delivery time for standard solutions
• Standard components
• Flexible and quick door frame assembly
• It is possible to replace the door frame if the end user may one day wish to change a glass door into a wooden door or vice versa.
• Provided that the same module width for door and glass is selected, the door can easily be moved.
SIMPLE, CLEAN AESTHETIC
Beautiful frameless glass design installs quickly and is easy to reconfigure. Base trim remains flush with the floor because glass is leveled inside the base channel. Vertical fillers offer a clean aesthetic by eliminating the need for caulk. Our fully glazed frameless partitioning systems combine design aesthetics with outstanding fire and acoustic performance, offering specifiers the opportunity to create partitioning without vertical mullions to a maximum height of 4000mm.
• Available in three widths, Single Glazed, 58mm Double Glazed and 105mm Double Glazed to suit project requirements
• Integration with Metal Ceiling Systems
• Provides up to ± 25mm of deflection, using a 2-part deflection head
• Provides a seamless integration into drywall, to create a part glazed, part drywall installation
• A variety of head and base tracks to meet specification demands
• Offered in a large variety of paint finishes
• Can be used for atrium glazing
• Up to 60 minutes Integrity and Insulation
• Can be specified and installed to meet the demands of 30/0, 30/30, 60/0, 60/30 and 60/60
• Tested and independently certified to BS 476
System 8000 can be specified to a range of acoustic performance characteristics, tested to BS 20140 can provide up to 49dB if required.
• Single Glazed up to 37dB
• 58mm Double Glazed up to 45dB
• 105mm Double Glazed up to 47dB
For further details, please contact a member of the technical team.