Glass Splashbacks | 6 February 2021
Glass is an ideal material to use in the kitchen. Nearly all our panels are made from toughened glass (with the exception of a few of our mirrored glass options, which are safety-backed), so they are heat resistant to cooking temperatures. This makes them ideal for use behind a hob or Aga, and the wipe-clean surface of glass also means that spills and splatters are quick and easy to deal with. Glass splashbacks are perfect behind sinks too – with no grout or visible adhesive to deal with, mould and mildew will never be a problem and hard-water deposits are easy to wipe away.
At GH Interionr Glass, we offer beautiful, top quality made to measure printed and coloured glass splashbacks for your kitchens and bathrooms. We also stock a wide range of standard size glass splashbacks or you can choose a made to measure splashback.
– Coloured Glass Splashbacks
Coloured splashbacks are manufactured by spraying onto the back of the toughened glass giving a perfect high quality finish. You can choose from a wide range of popular colours or you can even give us a custom colour for us to colour match
– Printed Glass Splashbacks
We can print almost any image onto glass. This gives you a bespoke splashback that bring a real sense of identity to your kitchen or bathroom. The image can be one of your own, or you can choose one from our library or a stock photography website such as Shutterstock.
Some of the benefits of printed glass splashbacks for kitchens:
– Toughened glass for practicality and durability in cooking areas
– A unique way to add stunning ‘kitchen art’ to the busiest room in your home
– Made-to-order to any custom size, with standard dimensions also available
– Texture effects available to match kitchen cabinets, kitchen units, kitchen panel splashback, kitchen cooker splashback, oven splashback, kitchen hob splashback, oven splashback and kitchen
– Match your kitchen accessories with our range of popular
– Upload your own photograph for a kitchen design
– Modern, easy-to-fit alternative to kitchen tiles, less durable materials and wallpaper
– Industry-leading glass printing process – fade-free when placed above kitchen appliances
Our glass can be cut to accommodate cooker hoods, niches and oddly shaped spaces, as well as sockets and switches. The sleek effect will lift your kitchen to another level, with an impressive bespoke appearance.