Glass Partitions London | 11 December 2020
Beautiful frameless glass design installs quickly and is easy to reconfigure. Base trim remains flush with the floor because glass is leveled inside the base channel. Vertical fillers offer a clean aesthetic by eliminating the need for caulk. Our fully glazed frameless partitioning systems combine design aesthetics with outstanding fire and acoustic performance, offering specifiers the opportunity to create partitioning without vertical mullions to a maximum height of 4000mm.
Fully glazed frameless walls offer:
• A simple and elegant design
• Easy to assemble
• Short delivery time for standard solutions
• Standard components
• Flexible and quick door frame assembly
• It is possible to replace the door frame if the end user may one day wish to change a glass door into a wooden door or vice versa.
• Provided that the same module width for door and glass is selected, the door can easily be moved.
Frameless partitions are characterised by the use of “dry joints” between glass panes, two or more glass modules can be installed between floor and ceiling profiles with corner and 3 way vertical joints to match. Glass of different thicknesses, or colour, or acoustic characteristics can be used to achieve high specifications and an open look, with matching glass doors or contrasting solid doors.
Dry joints can be of a minimal clear appearance or alternatively a contrasting solid finish, usually aluminium. These dry-joints would generally match the glass thickness to ensure modularity for the project and ease of use when re-used in future moves and changes of the partition layout.